2+3D’s mobile application named “2+3D International Design Magazine” is hereinafter referred to as ‘the Application’. Application’s users are hereinafter referred to as “the Users”.
2+3D places great importance to protecting of the Users’ privacy and to security of their personal data processing. 2+3D will protect the Users’ data in adequate way as stated below:
1. To start using or during usage of the Application the User may be asked to enter his/her personal data. Personal data is any information concerning a natural person, regardless for example of his/her name, age, date of birth, residence, e-mail address, phone number, by which the User can be identified personally. 2+3D finds the Users’ personal data as sensitive data.
2. By entering personal data the User declares data’s truthful, completeness and thoroughness in every respect.
3. 2+3D will not pass on the Users’ data to the third parties. 2+3D can use the Users’ data only for the purpose it was collected. 2+3D collects Users’ data for the purposes specified below: communication between 2+3D and the Users; providing access and usage of the Application and its functionalities, informing the Users about such functionalities; administer the Application; personalizing the Application; enable use of the contents destined to the particular group of Users e.g. by referring to particular age limit.
4. The User can ask for access to his/her data collected by 2+3D and to modify or delete it anytime.
5. All collected information which are not concerning a natural person and by which the User cannot be identified personally (e.g. statistic, technical or other data) will not be considered as a sensitive data. By using the Application the User agrees to pass on such information and use them for another purposes